Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Recap : )

This has been one of my most favorite Christmas's of all time. I knew it would be. When I turned 24 this past October I told everyone that I just felt like it was going to be a good age to be. Don't worry..i'm sure I'll be freaking out come 25. Another favorite age for me was 17..I don't know why but it was just a good age to be. I was old enough to drive and be on my own but I didn't really have any real responsibilities. I think it was more about the anticipation of what the next few years had in store for me. I knew everything was about to change, I would be going to college and everything was so up in the air and exciting. I think that's why I've been so excited about being 24..I have another one of those feelings. I have no idea what is going to happen in the next year or so but I just feel like some big changes are going to be happening and that makes me excited. I couldn't be happier right now in my life...I am completely surrounded by the people who love me, I've found it really is possible to do something you love for a living, and God continues to amaze me every day.


So, without further ado..12 of my favorite things about Christmas this year...and a nice collage to illustrate!



12. Seeing Holland White!


11. Heather calling Holland's haystacks.. "hay-patties"


10. John carrying Mary Michael out to the car after she fell asleep during our church's Christmas Eve service.


9. G R A N D M A.


8. Mom's excitement over her motorized pool lounge..ha


7. John & Kate's version of the "12 Days of Christmas"


6. Finding pictures of Brody & MaryBeth on my camera


5. Dad & Oliver pictures


4. Kate's pin-up poses


3. Aunt Sue's pin-up poses


2. John looking like a ninja


and my number one most FAVORITE thing about Christmas this year....


Yep...that's right....Celine Dion...next time you see John out and about tell him just how awesome he is ; )

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment