Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jack Frost

The weather lately has been so crazy..warm to freezing, sunny to rainy..and random fog. I do not like scraping ice off of my windshield in the morning but boy do I love when nature smiles for my camera. The past couple of days while driving I would see different scenes here and there and think "that would make a great picture"...but it really was just too cold for me to get motivated to weather the weather. I'm more of a summer girl really..give me a tropical island and a bottle of tanning lotion any day. But I finally got my lazy butt out the door to take a few shots..spent an hour losing and finding my phone..but thought it was all worth it after seeing these. Hope you enjoy..happy winter. : )
















1 comment:

  1. Mary,
    Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you are doing well. If you ever do a shoot in Hawaii (or want to travel out there to do a shoot!) let us know! You are welcome to free room and board and the Cordes house - as long as you don't mind a teething baby.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete