Thursday, March 19, 2009

"It's Outta Here!"

Yes, I noticed as well the two weeks passing without a single post...ugh, I hate it as much as you do..let's blame it on this nasty weather we've been having...it just sucks all my creativity right out of me..I mean, I reluctantly come home from a wonderful weekend soaking up my love in Florida...where I am convinced they have the most gorgeous sunsets and would like to move there asap..only to come home to overcast.freezing.rain.
I'm over it though and have a fun afternoon with some of my favorite people I'd like to share with you!
Have you ever wondered what a family oozing with athleticism likes to do for fun on the weekends? Allow me to show you...
A few weeks ago I received this invitation in the mail, ha.

The Raynor kids had decided to have a home run derby amongst themselves to see who could hit the most bombs...and invited me along for kicks...thank goodness we didn't have to do the whole "picking teams" thing b/c I definately would have been the last one standing as there are no athletic bones in this body. I did think it would be a good chance to try a little sports photography, so I brought my camera along for the ride.
It started with Brody, Anna and Mike..and MaryBeth and Will came later after they got out of softball/baseball practice.
Anna sporting her "Benson All Stars" softball T - circa 1992 or 3?..ha
Mike hitting one out..I love it b/c Brody's ducking : )

I didn't really pay attention to the score, but I know it was between Anna and Mike..i think

"Little Miss Sneaky"


She's so cute

Wilbur striking a pose for the camera..haha...did you notice how tall he is getting??
I even got up and was ecstatic that I got a hit the first time! (granted none of mine made it past the infield)
There's rumored to be a "First Annual Kickball Game" in the works...I'll let you know if it pans out..ha!
**Disclaimer** - If you are a potential client here for the first time, please don't judge me by these photos...it was overcast, close to dark, and I tried to edit them all in like 3.5 seconds...these are totally "just for fun" shots so keep scrolling for the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment