Sunday, October 19, 2008

CharlesAnna & Jonathan

Friday night was a blast with CharlesAnna & Jonathan at their engagement party down on the farm! Their families did some real magic with a tractor shelter..everything was gorgeous! The food was delicious, the band was awesome & all their loved ones danced the night away. They had a "western theme" so everyone came in their boots and CharlesAnna & Jonathan gave away pink & brown bandannas to all their guests. They were such a fun couple and so photogenic..we got some really cute shots! CharlesAnna is also a photographer so I am very grateful that she asked me to shoot the party (and thanks to Brittany for referring her) and the possibility to work together on some things in the future! I'm posting a couple of the "detail" shots and then some of my favorites from Friday night..

..they had markers & cards for their guests to write them sweet messages..




..they made a poster of the invitations they sent out..how cute!

..all the bridesmaids..
..CharlesAnna & Jonathan..
..everyone was in boots & cowboy hats..





..I love CharlesAnna's expression in this one..


..towards the end of the night Jonathan got up a sang!..


..his number one fan..haha..so precious!..
Thank you CharlesAnna & Jonathan..I wish you both all the happiness in the world!


2 comments:

  1. lot of awesome details; looks like it was a fun party! i like the photos of the guy singing.

    i know you have lots of resources, but if you ever have any questions, i'm happy to help however i can.

    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, your photography is very impressive. Like you usually tell your friends there work is good, but seriously Mary, it's really good. I feel like if you took my pictures I'd be like a million times less ugly. We should set up a shoot, so I could see what I'd look like as a good looking person. Miss you woman, I hope we can hang when I get back to the states.

    ReplyDelete