Saturday, February 7, 2009

Better than Sprinkles?...No Way.

I know, I knoooooow....slap a slacker hat on my head and put me in the corner! Ugh, I hate when I let more than a week go by without a new entry! I promise I have a good excuse...no, really....I just can't tell you....yet. ; ) There's something that has been stealing me away from my dear blog but is almost complete...so stay tuned for a VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in Mary me Photography land! It's gonna be better than a big ole' box of sprinkles! (If you know me you understand the gravity of those words.)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful time with our session today and thank goodness we had extra hands! The boys crashed and Reagan did too! We wish you the most success and we'll be sure to spread the word and bring more business. You are phenomenal with kids and Reagan had a ball playing soccer with you.
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than sprinkles????!!!!! NO WAY! AND you played soccer?! mary, i'm so proud of you! hehe :-) by the way, your work= amazingness! LOVE!

    Jessica Roney

    ReplyDelete