Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sarah, Bridal

If I could spend every Saturday like this I would. Girlfriend time + my camera + beautiful weather = a happy girl! When I called one of my closest friends, Sarah, to ask her if she would be interested in doing a "Bridal" shoot to add to my portfolio she was more than willing to help! I had also been wanting to find some new locations in Raleigh, so today was the perfect day. What I loved the best was that nothing really was planned. We knew the dress she would wear but everything else was totally spontaneous! Sometimes not having a plan is the best plan. We drove around downtown until we spotted a location we wanted to try and walked to different places from there. Sarah got a few whistles from passerby's...but that's pretty much a normal thing for her that it didn't even phaze her...she's such a pro!


The shoot turned out even better than I expected...I love so many of the images that this will be a two-day post...the few that I've edited today and new ones tomorrow!




















































Thank you so much Sarah...can't wait to do it again! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment